July 24, 2007

A short thought...

Isn't it odd that where ever we go, we see ourselves in others? Maybe we are just all looking for a connection to the rest of the human race. On vacation, where ever we went, someone in our group would pick out the family that had hats or jerseys for our home teams. We would strike up a conversation with them, and find out that they lived a few cities over from us. Here we were, three states away, and finding neighbors. I look for redheads. I think that I've already expressed my thoughts on that, so I won't go into them here, but it's funny how we all look for something. Maybe it's a clothing style, or a type of glasses or a way of walking, but sometimes even without knowing it, we look for people with whom we can identify. Maybe we are looking for a piece of home.

No comments: